Monday, November 03, 2014

Monday's invites ........

Morning everyone.

I hope today, being Monday, finds you all well and rested after a wonderful weekend.

We certainly had a mixed bag of weather.

I spent Saturday with the Somerset Care Association at their Craft Fayre in Wells.
It was a lovely day and I met some amazing people.

Next weekend I am at the Chestnut Buttons Christmas Fayre on Sunday 9th November.  This is just off J24 on the M5.  There is going to be lots going on and I am running small workshops all day.

So excited, about that one.

Anyway I also had the pleasure of being asked to make a few invites for a friend's birthday this month.

I did several samples to show her and this is one of them.


As you can see in this sample - I have decorated the envelope with the punched flowers as well.


I used the Apothecary Art stamp set to stamp the background and then cut both the top layer and the pink matt out using the matching framelits.

These two are in a bundle offer in the annual catalogue so are a great buy if you are building up your collection of dies.  This is such a versatile die.

The punched out flower is using the Itty Bitty Accents punch and then I have added a pearl in the middle.

I love the simplicity of this, but it is very girly and feminine at the same time.

Pop back again tomorrow when I will have more to show you.

Don't forget also to enter this fortnight's challenge over at Sunday Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x