Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Cherry cobbler meets confetti stars

Morning everyone.

Whilst teaching class last month, I had 5 minutes to have a play myself.

So I sat and had a coffee with the ladies and began punching out some stars using the new confetti stars punch.  This is a lovely big punch and is so easy to use and line up.

Anyway I loved the effect and wanted to use it on a card.


I saved the stars I punched out.

Using the Designer Series Paper Stack I matted a layer of Old Olive and then added the confetti punched piece.


I then added a further strip of the DSP and matching ribbon, topping off with a sentiment from the White Christmas Stamp Set.

Lastly I used my two-way glue pen to stick down the stars.

Simple, but very effective.

Am off to try this in whisper white and night of navy.  What colour combinations would you like to see.

To get your hands on this gorgeous punch, head on over to my store now.

I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x