Sunday, November 02, 2014

Guest designer over at Sunday Stamps.

Morning everyone.

Wow, what an exciting Month October was.  And now we're into November and I have more exciting news to share with you.

I have been asked to be a guest designer at Sunday Stamps



There are three challenges this month.  And each is open for a fortnight.  So make sure you pop on over and check them out.  

Anyway I am so excited ...........

But firstly Thank You to Holly and the team for asking me.  I am so thrilled.

So onto today's challenge.

Challenge 88 is a sketch challenge.

Here's the sketch.


How cute is that.  So what could you come up with ........

Here's mine.


I used the lovely Lost Lagoon cardstock and Pool Party.  How cute are those colours.

Added in some All is calm washi tape and then On Film Framelits to die cut my frame.


The image is from the hostess set Life's Adventure.  I coloured this up with my Blendabilities.

To finish off I added some bakers twine.  And used dimensionals to pop it up.

Don't forget you can get all the supplies needed to make this card by going to


And everyone who places an online order from me for over £50 today and each Sunday in the month will receive a special gift direct from me.

So don't forget to order you supplies and to pop over to Sunday Stamps and see the other creations and enter your own.

Big hugs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x