Saturday, August 23, 2014

Sneaky peak shown on Facebook ......

In today's post

  • Sneaky Peak ...... what was on my desk .......
  • Short and Sweet
  • Big Shot, Big deals, going soon.


SNEAKY PEAK ....... so what was on my desk?

A few days ago I posted a sneaky peak of something that was on my desk.

Did any of you guess what it was?

Heres the pictures I shared








I love being creative and love gift giving but I also love drinking tea.  Rooibos in awesome, English Breakfast, Raspberry and Echinacea, the list is endless, and I love that they come in gorgeous little bags.  

Problem:  But how to store them, so they look pretty but can be easily accessible?

Solution:  Stampin Up supplies to the rescue - use the scoreboard and your papers to build a caddy.

Simple






What a cute gift.  I found a similar one by Vicky, but her measurements were way to small for the brand of tea I wanted to store, so I set to work with my grid paper and worked out all my dimensions.

I then cut my card stock and scored.  Before finally getting to play with the new Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack.  

I cut the panels to the right size.  Stamped the gorgeous image from the hostess set, Blooming with Hope and then got out my water colour pen.  

I love this tool, using this I can create great water - colours using my Classic ink pads.  Awesome.

So each panel is hand painted.  There are four on each box.  

 Lastly I created a handle on the lid using an Antique Brad, and then cut the letters using the oh so cute and totally must have-able, in fact, you can't live without, little letters framelits.  Aren't these just so adorable.  The letters were sponged in co-ordinating inks.

  

and what gift is complete without matching tag.




Having made one in Blackberry Bliss I was inspired to try
Hello Honey (from the Moonlight DSP Stack) and the Lost Lagoon card stock.
But if that wasn't enough,


How about Hello Honey card stock with Moonlight DSP and water coloured Butterflies from the Papillon Potpourri Set stamped in Tangello Twist.  Lush.  The box was cut to dispense the bags in along the longer side in this version.

Cute.  Aren't these adorable.  Yep Love em.

Talking of cute and adorable, how about something Short and Sweet.




Big Shot Big Deals, ending soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x