Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Colour tools .....

Hi guys,  

I don't know about you, but if my desk or workspace is not tidy I find my creativity takes a wander and disappears.  

My ink pads are stacked neatly in their ink pad holder, my pens are in their holder, but my sponges and daubers were all over the place.  

They all got mixed up, colours became duplicated and messed up, so I decided to do something about it.

A quick trip to a local DIY store and this was the result ...



So now all my colours are easy to find.  Divided into sections, with daubers and sponges neatly arranged.  

And although I've been crafting for years, and a demonstrator for 18 months I still find the colour coach an invaluable tool.

If you struggle with putting colour ideas together or are looking for new colour combinations then the colour coach is an amazing tool.  It's available from me or any other demonstrator.  

Want to know what a tidy desk has achieved ......

Here's a sneak peak .....  Check back tomorrow to see the full project ....


Any ideas what this is.  And isn't that stamp gorgeous ......  It's a hostess stamp.  One of the extra value special sets that only hostesses can get.  To be able to get this or one of the other sets simply host your own workshop, and have a great time, and earn extra special stamp sets.  

To book simply give me a call or email me.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x