Friday, August 22, 2014

Early Espresso Birthday and 50% free

In today's post:


  • Sandras Birthday, early espresso and crumb cake
  • Short and Sweet - 50% extra free
  • Big shot, big deals




Morning everyone.

Hows your week been?  Mines been lovely.  Although I am missing my kids, (They're away with family), the house is quiet, and too tidy.  But I have had lots of time to get crafty and make some special gifts for special people.

It was my friend Sandra's birthday so I needed to make her an extra special card.  I am loving crumb cake and early espresso together at the moment, and here's what I came up with.



I made the base for this by folding a piece of UK A4 in half to create an A5 card.

Very vanilla was stamped with Gorgeous Grunge

Matts and layers using the windows framelits were finished off with the lovely saying from the Feel Goods set.

Don't you love that heart border.  Created completely with our hearts boarder punch.  Yummy.


Beautiful ribbon deserves a beautiful bow.  Finished off with a gorgeous button.

Don't you love the colour of this button.  Yep, me too.  And it started life as a clear faceted button.  I coloured it with a blendabilitie pen in the darkest of the skin tones.  Gorgeous.


Off course the inside had to look pretty too.

 
And there was a matching tag for her present.


mmmm chocolates.


So I hear whats this short and sweet, and the 50% free.  Yes I did say 50% free.

Here you go:


So as you can see, if you love to craft and want to be able to get your products with 20% discount everytime, but would like to get 50% extra free to increase your stash, then now is the perfect time to join.  Spend £99 and get £150 of goods.  This is goods of your choice.  I think that is pretty amazing, and super super cool.  

Being a demonstrator is great fun.  You don't have to do all the things I do, you can join just to get stuff for yourself, you can join and buy for yourself and friends and family or you could turn this into the business you have always dreamed off.  


If you would like to talk to me personally I can be contacted on 07823 883769 or you  can email me.  I would be happy to help you get 50% extra for your crafty stash.



BIG SHOT BIG DEALS


Just a little reminder to those of you that have expressed an interest in this.  The deal is only available until 31st August so don't miss out.  This is a great time to get that big shot, and if you've already got one, then you can increase your dies/stamps stash by getting great discount on these bundles.

Have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x