Friday, November 22, 2013

It was a "Marillion" Night

Kayleigh.............

What a brilliant night hunny.  Thank you so much for hosting an amazing workshop.

I have never laughed so much, or had so much fun.  In fact, the giggles stopped the demonstration at one stage.   Love all of ya.

So my many followers I guess you're wondering what we were doing .........

Yep you guessed correctly, we were playing with all the lovely Stampin Up Goodies.

And laughing with friends, old and new.  Brilliant fun was had by all.

So what did we do.  So much .........

Firstly we played with the new envelope punch board -

(Yes I know that seems to be about a lot .............. I love it, you can use it in so many ways ....... its a true must have!!)

Then we made some gorgeous cards using Stampin Up Punches and co-ordinating stamp sets

and then we played with the Envelope Punch board again.

So here's the makes and takes ........

Kayleigh, it was brilliant, loving the rest girls.

Yep it was a cracker of a time

Birds and Christmas Ornaments were the theme of the night.

We used several colour combinations, and used both the classic ink pads and the wonderful Stampin Markers to colour our stamps.

We used Polka Dot Pieces and Christmas Collectibles together with Co-ordinating Bauble Punch and Build a Bird Punch.

Lots of ribbon, glues and Shimmer Card was used.  Such a brilliant finish.

If you would love to have fun and giggles with your friends whilst learning new hobby or continuing your crafting journey then why not give me a call.

All the items used to make the above projects are available from me, so call me or visit my on-line shop.

Have a fab day.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x