Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Do you have a special occasion coming up? ......


Perhaps a Christmas Party,

A special Birthday,

An engagement party,

A wedding ........

or even a baby shower.

Well anything really where you are having a get together and want to send gorgeous simple and stunning invites to friends, family and other guests.


Then I have the answer for you

Envelopments

These stunning creations are made using the New Envelope Punch Board, Stampin UP card stock and stamp sets, and our very versatile My Digital Studio programme

I got asked by a very good friend to make invites for her business 


for their 25th Anniversary party.  

Cindy wanted simple yet elegant invites for their party.  We choose Smoky Slate and Cherry Cobbler for the backgrounds and stampin.

I then used My Digital Studio to design the invite and the pocket labels.

These were printed off and added to the envelopements.




Simple, yet very effective.

I hope the party guests have as much fun as I had making their invites.

Congrats Shaun and Cindy on reaching 25 years.  Here's to 25 more.

If you have an occasion coming up and you would like to learn to make these or any other kind of invite then please contact me on

07823 883769

or 

craftybirdlisa@gmail.com

to arrange to meet and discuss your requirements.  I love helping people bring their ideas to life.  

We can work together in a one to one lesson so that you can go away and create your dream invites.

Or

You can book a workshop at home for you and your friends to make them in a fun party atmosphere.



All the products used above can be purchased on my on-line shop
or by contacting me direct.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x