Friday, November 14, 2014

#white christmas meets the Box Maker Board from Stampin Up



Morning everyone,

#WHITE CHRISTMAS MEETS THE BOX MAKER

In today's post I am going to show you a cute little box that I was demonstrating at a local event.

If you would like to see a demonstration of this I will be doing demonstrations on the 29th and 30th November at the Rural Living Show in Taunton.  Why not pop along and say hello.

You can play with the gorgeous Stampin UP products and see for yourself why they really are a must.

Anyway heres the cute little box.



I cut my paper to 10" x 10" and then punched out the box following the instructions on the board.

Once I had done that I then laid it down flat and got out my Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler inks.



The stamps sets used are White Christmas for the trees, and Holiday Home for the flying santa. (Isn't he cute)

Once stamped simply fold your box up and secure using the tabs.  Easy.

Ingredients for this box:

Crumb Cake Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler Inkpad
Old Olive Inkpad
White Christmas Stamps
Holiday Home Stamps

All of these are available through my shop here:
shop now


Whilst in the shop why not add this week's not to be missed weekly deals.  I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Take care, big hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x