Friday, November 14, 2014

#Holiday Home gets scalloped

Hello everyone.

#Holiday Home and the #scallop tag topper punch


Today I am going to show you a couple more of the demonstration pieces at last week's craft fayre.

I love doing craft fayres and meeting so many amazing people.  Not to mention getting them to stamp and seeing their delight when the image comes out perfectly every time.

Do you remember that yesterday I showed you the box with the cute flying Santa.  

Today I am showing you the cute gift tags made to go with this box.

I have used very vanilla and old olive cardstock.  These are a great vintage colour combination.

Again the inks were Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive.

Using the tree from #White Christmas and the santa from Holiday Home I stamped my images.  Matted them onto the old olive.

Next I popped them into the Scallop tag topper punch and created my tops.

The cardstock measured 3 7/8ths" x 1 7/8th" for the very vanilla

The old olive was 2" x 4"

Here's the tags.

 




Don't forget to stop by tomorrow when you will see my next piece as a guest designer for Sunday Stamps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x