Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Snowflakes get flippy

Morning Crunchies, 

Hope today finds you all well and with time to get crafty.

Did you manage to take in all the news I shared in yesterday's post.  So much going on at the moment.

If you missed it here is the link:  Letterpress Day


So today I wanted to show you another card using the lovely letterpress stamp set.

I have combined it with the Snowflake Flip Die

And some of the gorgeous All is Calm washi tape




The lovely snowflake and tree shapes are also included in the Snowflake Flip Thinlets Die. 

The card base is lost lagoon and I have used lost lagoon ink to stamp the large snowflake from the Letterpress set on either side of the snowflake shape and then added the cut outs using dimensionals.

Lastly I have added washi tape down either edge and added a few snowflakes from the lovely frosted sequins pack


I also used both the stamps and the die to create the Menu card for my Table Display at the Stampin Up! European Convention.


On this one I cut twice with the die.

Isn't is just so cute.


Thanks for stopping by.  As always you comments are always appreciated.

Don't forget that today is the last day for this week's weekly Deals.  (They change tonight)

And also please don't miss out on that gorgeous stars kit.  So simple yet so stunning.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x