Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Letterpress just for you ............... and new

Morning Crunchies.  How are you all?

Today is wet in Somerset, but I am staying in the craft room and keeping warm and dry.  

In today's Blog:
  • Letterpress Day 3 - Just for you
  • Weekly Deals


So as promised all week I am blogging about a recent class I did.  It was a huge success and all my ladies loved it.  I am running a second class of this later this week.

Here's the third card in the set using the lovely Letterpress Stamp Set. 

To start with I added ribbon to my first matt layer and adhered behind - so there are no horrid ends showing.  Added a ribbon bow in matching lost lagoon.  Then I matted and layered the whisper white cardstock,  and then a lost lagoon layer before adding a final white layer.  The top layer has been stamped with Pear pizzazz, and Pool Party.  I then stamped and punched the sentiment - again from the Letterpress set.  







I will be making this card in different colours as it so cute. I saw a similar design on Pinterest by Think Pink, but I have changed it up a bit.  Love it.




Look at all the lovely goodies.  Ribbon, washi tape and so so much more.  Not got these lovely Word Bubble Framelits. They are so awesome to use.  Remember this one.


The sentiments in these were cut with those framelits.  A must for great layering.  

Don't forget all these discounted prices are only available for 1 week.  So hurry and get yours before the price goes back up.

See you tomorrow.

Thanks again to everyone that continues to order both in person and on-line.  Your continued support means so much.

Big Hugs








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x