Friday, October 24, 2014

Pink elephants for a little cute .......... and So Shelli

Morning lovely crunchies.

I wish I could say I was well rested but my other half suffers awful nightmares and was punching out and kicking in his sleep.  Guess who ended up on the sofa ......... yep me!!

Boy was he apologetic this morning.  Gotta love him tho.  He is so supportive of my Stampin Up! journey and was very proud of all my achievements at convention.

Today I wanted to share just a couple more pictures and then a card I made for my friend Traci (of South Hill Designs) who gave birth to the beautiful Alina.

But first I just wanted to remind you that weekly deals have changed again:



Don't forget these are only around until next Tuesday night, so don't delay get yours before the price changes.  These embossing folders are awesome value and the buttons just super cute.


Pink Elephants


the front - I have used the gorgeous zoo babies to create the image and the sentiment is from Good Greetings.  (This is free with orders or parties over £200 in total)


The sides have been stamped and punched.  How cute do they look



This is the inside of the card - the sentiment is from petite pairs


And the inside of the front flap.  Just to show you that I love the inside to look as good as the outside.

If you would like to get your hands on the Good Greetings set for free there is still time.
Simply book a party with me, and achieve sales of £200 or more.
This offer is only around until the 30th October.  Don't miss out I still have a few dates available.


Today is the last day you can get this offer.  

I urge you don't miss out.  If you've thought about joining today is the day to do it.

Why?

Because you get £189.70 worth of goods for just £99. 

Whats more the goods are of your choice.  

You get £130 of product when you join and then a free pack of designer series paper every month for six months.  

Its an amazing offer and I would love to welcome you to my team.

So if you are anyway in the European Market, - The Uk, France, Germany or the Netherlands I would love to welcome you to my team.





And lastly another few pictures from Convention.


I was asked to give tips on recruiting by the lovely Shannon West


My most humbling moment.  Meeting the lovely Shelli who founded Stampin UP!
She is an awesome lady and took time to speak with lots of demonstrators.


Kelly and I at the awards after party


Above is Chris and I, 

and

Below, Andre and I.  Both work in Germany in Demonstrator Support.  




So as you can see as well as having amazing products to play with we also get to have great fun at events like Convention.

Come on ....... don't miss out on the party.  Join my team today.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x