Thursday, October 23, 2014

Goodies and goodies ................... oh and only 48 hrs left



Morning Crunchies,

As you have seen from my previous two posts this week I had an amazing creative time at Convention.  It was awesome.

Today I want to show you the stack of lovely goodies I came home with.  I have opened some of them and have been playing already and will be showing you my creations over the weekend.


This was waiting for me when I sat down at the Silver 2 reception.  How gorgeous does this look.

Inside are two beautiful pens and an embossed notebook.



Check out my new handbag.  Its the Stampin Up Convention bag.  Love love love it.


And here's me (Yep curly hair that day) having won one of the prize patrols.
Inside that package is the wreath stamp set and the matching framelits.  Such a lovely prize.
This set has so many uses.  Both for Christmas and the whole year through.

Below are more snaps of the other goodies I came home with, including Project life, Card Kits, Four Feathers and matching framelits, Trim the Tree paper stack, and lots and lots of swaps.


These are the stamp sets and framelits, and my own personalised stamp.  Woohoo.

And now a few of the swaps I received 








Stampin UP demonstrators are amazing and we love to share and brighten up each others days.

If you would love to be able to come to convention with me and the rest of the team next year then now is a great time to start your journey.





For the now very limited time of 2 days you can join for £99 and get £130 of goodies of your choice and also a free pack of designer series paper every month for six months.  Yep, thats another £59.70 worth of free paper.  

So what are you waiting for.  I can't wait for you to join the Crafting Birds (My team) and am really looking forward to showing you how great convention is next year.

Please don't miss this opportunity, there is nothing to loose, and everything to gain.
If I hadn't joined to get some free paper 18 months ago I would never have experienced the things I have, been to the places I have been or even been able to create such amazing projects.
Its all thanks to Stampin UP and their amazing products.

Please please don't miss out.  Join the team of the UK's Design competition winner and look forward to coming to convention next year.


And don't forget everyone who joins my team also gets and extra special welcome gift from me to get you started.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x