Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Modern Mosaic gets punched and embossed

Hi everyone.

Wow, where did summer go?  I think I blinked and missed it ........ I just cannot believe its September already.  Kids are back to school and college and normal life has resumed.

During the summer holidays I did some extra one to one classes with a few ladies and these are the makes from one of those sessions.

We used, modern mosaic stamps, embossing folder and punch.  Teamed with Love labels and matching punch.



Isn't this one gorgeous ....... its in early espresso  .......... no really Mum, this is brown not Black !!

The gorgeous love label and chevron ribbon just finish this of beautifully.



Tape it, meets modern mosaic - love this one so cute.  Hello honey and strawberry slush. I have also used the now retired occasions alphabet set  for the sentiment.  Finished the whole thing off with some lovely sparkly jewels. 


And how about this one - using the label punch and splitting them to create backgrounds.  I used the chevron embossing folder to create texture on this one before adding modern mosaic centres and those gorgeous itty bitty butterflies.  Cute.  

We had a lovely day at class an the ladies really enjoyed themselves.

If you would like some lessons or some crafty time with your friends and would like to do something similar then please get in contact to arrange a date and time.

I look forward to seeing you all again soon.


There is some exciting news coming tomorrow - I am just finalising my plans, so please check back then to see.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x