Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Swallowtail meets Blendabilities

Hi everyone.

I thought I would dig out one of my favourite stamps and get colouring with my new favourite pens.

I decided to colour the same stamp with three different colours and mount the coloured image in three different ways so you could see the difference, and hopefully be inspired.

Anyway the stamp is Swallowtail and I have coloured with Blendabilities in Rich Razzleberry, old olive and cherry cobbler.


On this card I layered rich razzleberry card stock onto very vanilla.  I stamped ink momento tuxedo black in with the swallowtail stamp.

I then stamped again onto another piece of very vanilla and set to work with my Blendabilities.  Once the image was coloured I fussy cut it and mounted onto the card to create a 3d effect.


Heres a close up so you can see all the wonderful lights and shadows you can create with these amazing pens.




Cherry cobbler butterfly, on very vanilla, matted and layered onto old olive.  


Isn't the definition with these pens amazing


Lastly Old olive butterfly, matted and layered onto daffodil delight card stock


Love the definition in this one.  So pretty

What do you think?

Don't you just love the way these pens colour.  

I'd love to see your creations if I have inspired you and as always your comments mean so much. 

Hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x