Thursday, August 14, 2014

Get your christmas started early.

Hi everyone.

I know many of you are excited about seeing this year's autumn/winter catalogue but were you aware that many of the products from the last couple of years are available on a special carryover.

This is only until the 27th of this month tho........ so if you wanted those Festive Framelits or some of the gorgeous baubles then now is the time to order .........

Heres some samples


Card made last year using Christmas Collectibles and Festive Flurry framelits


Isn't this cute, could be put on the tree, kids love making these.  Made using christmas collectibles and the matching punch.


And don't forget the lovely festive flurry, seen here decorating my home-made crackers.


These are the kind of products I am talking about



Theres so many options.


Many of these products retired and we thought they wouldn't be back, but here they are and only for a short space of time.


Yep, its Wednesday today which means new weekly deals,





I have been spending time with my daughter this week, doing girlie things, so the craft room has been a bit neglected.  But I am going to be back with more projects to show you tomorrow.

Hugs






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x