Monday, July 28, 2014

Remember the beautiful boat reflection ..........

Morning everyone ..........

yes, thats right the boat reflection I did a couple of weeks ago, and I asked what would you like to see it turned into .....

Here's the link if you missed the post  Reflection technique

At that stage the image had been stamped and coloured and water coloured but was a flat piece of paper ...... there were so many lovely suggestions and I thank you all for taking the time to stop by and leave your comments.

Anyway are you ready ...............

From this 


To this Easel reflection card


I used the lovely polka dots embossing folder to emboss the top of my card before turning it into an easel.  I stamped the bottom layer with lost lagoon and the gorgeous Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.


I matted and layered and distressed (vintage style) the edges of Tangello Twist and Lost Lagoon card stock


And stamped and cut with the Banners Framelits the gorgeous Flag.  

It says ......... "now go change the world" and is part of one of the sayings from the Something to Say stamp set.

I hope you all love it.  I love that the reflection is not flat and has the three dimensional feel that it would in real life.

Anyway thanks again for taking the time to stop by and huge huge thank you's for all your comments and support.  

As always hugs, 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x