Thursday, July 31, 2014

cherry cobbler .............. last day to sign up for the new Blendabitlies Club ......

and old olive meet the Blendabilties.

Hi guys,

I am so loving the new Blendabilties, I really cannot believe how easy they are to use, how wonderfully they create amazing projects and just how much I love these little guys.

Anyway as many of you know (Cause you have already joined) I am running two Blendabilities Clubs.

I am so excited that so many of you have chosen to join me in colouring with these new pens.  I know you're gonna love them as much as I do.

So you've seen the Coastal Cabanna class for August,

You saw the swallowtail butterfly coloured with Daffodil Delight,  but what does September hold in store for you .......

well here goes.........



These are just two of the gorgeous images from the Today and Everyday Stamp set, that have been coloured with the Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Blendabilties.  

Can you see how well they blend, how the highlights really show through as does the shading.  No streaking, no fuss.  Just amazing colouring every time.

There are three cards made up using all three stamps from this lovely set and all coloured with the Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Blendabilties.

So what are you waiting for .......

You know you love colouring,

You know you love colouring with alcohol inks

The deadline for this sign up is 31st July 2014

Why are you still reading this? 

Click over the the link and sign up for the new club.  I'm the only demo in the UK (To my knowledge) hosting an online club in this format.

I look forward to welcoming you to the club and to seeing your creations.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x