Friday, June 13, 2014

Thank you Modern Medley meets Spiral flowers - ﹟Stampin UP



Hi. I don't know about you, but I love receiving nicely packaged gifts and handmade cards.

So when I have to send a gift and card, I like to make them extra special.  

I got together with a friend on Wednesday and we had great fun making these cute boxes.

They are made from Stampin UP Basic Black card stock and then finished with Modern Medley papers.  (These are on the retired list and on the Weekly Deals list).  I love these papers and am really sad to see them go, but I have stocked up n them.





It was a great way to use up some papers and get out some long neglected stamp sets.


Of course I had to use the new Spiral Flower Die.  This is a double flower.  And I finished it off with the co-ordinating butterflies.    The tickets are from Thats the ticket stamp set.  I just love these and never use this set enough.  



The sentiment on both the card and the box are from the ever so cute Just Sayin stamp set.  Love this one and it has matching dies so they are always cut out perfectly.

I distressed the edges of my paper using sponge daubers and Basic Grey ink.  This gives it a lovely finish.  

This gorgeous box has been CASE'd from my friend Sam.  I have changed the papers and added the rose.  So thanks Sam.  

The window in the card was cut out using our Thinlets Dies.  And the frame around the window in much the same way.

I am going to enjoy giving this set away.  It will bring a huge amount of pleasure to someone I am sure.

The products used are below but don't forget about our amazing joining offer, or the weekly deals or the retiring stamps.    There is so much not to be missed. 




shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x