Saturday, June 14, 2014

So long farewell, # Stampin UP Retiring Products



Morning, 

I can't believe we are nearly half way through the month.  Sadly that means there is only about two weeks to go before the retiring list closes and these products are no longer available.

Which stamp set am I going to miss the most........

Probably En Francais

I love this stamp.  Its a brilliant background stamp and I know that in the wood mount version it is already sold out. 
Here's a card I made for my baby brother a while back using this stamp set.  

I have used Pool Party and basic black.  I heat embossed the Beautifully Baroque Stamp Set in Black embossing power.  

The sentiment was cut using the Banners framelits and the sentiment if from Petite Pairs.










   shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x