Thursday, June 26, 2014

So what are the last two Stampin UP 2014/16 In colours ..........

Here's another sneaky peaky into the lovely goodies you can expect to find in the new catalogue.

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am.  There is so much loveliness inside the covers of that book. Its probably one of the best reads Ive had in ages.  (Could also turn out to be the most costly, lol)

I wanted to do something a bit different with these two colours, so I did make a card, but I also made two ........ yes two, gift bags.

Anyway unveiling the final two colours in my individual colour showcase this week .........

Lost lagoon and Tangello Twist.


Aren't these just the cutest.  (I first saw these in 2013, by American Demo Twilla.)

I have adjusted the design and used framelits instead of a bigz die and voila, two matching bags to hold lovely little goodies.

I made rectangular bags to go in between the flowers.   The flowers were cut using the Floral framelits dies.  I used three in total.  The middle of the big flower is a scallop punch. 

The lovely embossing folder is in the new catalogue as well.  So are the teeny flowers inside the Petit Petals flowers on the card.  




I am just loving this colour combination, really reminds me of sunny days by the sea.

Anyway talking of colour, there are some amazing deals in this week's Weekly Deals, including Calypso Coral Chevron ribbon, Wisteria wonder ink pads and both gold and silver ink pads.

But don't forget these deals won't be around for long.





shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x