Wednesday, June 25, 2014

An old favourite design revamped for a sneaky Stampin UP In colour Peak

Hi guys

Have you got a favourite colour - or is there a colour that reminds you of someone special?

For me that colour is green.  My Nan passed away in my early 20's and we were very close, and her favourite colour was Green.  She loved all shades of green.

So what's the colour that reminds you of someone.  I'd love to see your makes in that colour.

Anyway last year I made a card using the diagonal score board.  Its great for creating unique backgrounds.  I wanted to recreate it and change it up a bit for this year's new In - Colours from Stampin UP.

So here it is ............

Mossy Meadow Flower Card

Isn't the criss cross background so cute, and so simple to do.

But wait ......... ooooh I forgot to say there is another sneaky peak on here as well.


And the inside ........... more sneaky peak.

Of course I sponged the edges of the little flowers with the matching Mossy Meadow Ink.

This lovely punch is part of the New Itty Bitty Punch Pack.  Such cute punches.  I know you'll just love them.  

I have left the sentiment off this card.  But it would look great at the bottom right hand corner.

Don't forget there's only a few days left to get your retiring stock now




And you can still join Stampin Up for only £50 until the end of June (30th)




Check back tomorrow for the New weekly deals and another sneaky peaky. 







shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x