Thursday, June 05, 2014

Saying goodbye to some Stampin UP stamps and hello to Bella

Morning everyone.

So yesterday I showed you the lovely boxes I have made for the gorgeous Bella.

(She really is adorable - sorry I don't have a picture to show you)

And today I wanted to share lovely card I gave to her Mum.

Its using the Baby Prints which is sadly retiring .............. it's still showing as available but if you want yours you have to be quick.

I also used the Zoo babies.

The card design is something a bit different for me and I would love to thank my friend Teri, for her inspiration for this card.  I have made mine bigger than she has and I hope she likes it.


Its a slider style card.  When you open it the central panels slide to reveal the message.


I matted and layered Crisp Canteloupe cardstock and the Venetian Romance papers, before stamping on them. I used Strawberry Slush to stamp onto the papers.  
The hole in the central panel was cut using the  Starburst  framelits dies.


And lastly I wanted to show you the gift that went into the brights box in yesterday's post.



This is a mobile for Bella's bedroom.  I made it using the Bigz Butterflies Die and lots of brights ribbon and the Brights Designer Series Paper and the Brights Cardstock




shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x