Wednesday, June 04, 2014

A gift from Heaven - Beautiful Bella, celebrated the Stampin Up way

Hi everyone.

Don't you get excited when a friend has a baby.

It's just such a lovely time for the family.  

One of the my friends and fellow crafters has recently had a gorgeous little girl.

I was thrilled for her, because she has two boys already.

So I set about making some special boxes to put the gifts in.



The first was using the envelope punch board and the brights papers.  This box housed a very special gift - which you can see more of tomorrow.  Don't you just love the spiral flower?


This is one of Stampin Up's boxes decorated with Venetian Romance papers,
strawberry slush ribbon and a tag.  Finished off with a spiral flower.  So pretty.


This gorgeous bag is in Costal Cabanna and is tied with the white ribbon.  Lovely.  It was very easy to make.  I used the score board to do this one.


Here two more along with the bag above.  I took inspiration from the Lovely Elaine and talented Paula for these two.  Thanks ladies.

I got out my stamps and decorated the Costal Cabana box with Zoo Babies.  I just love this.  Its perfect for the birth of a little one.

Tomorrow I will show you the lovely card and one of the presents I made for Becky and Bella.

All of the papers and card stock used to make the bags can be purchased from me.






shop now

I just loved making these bags.  Do you have anyone special that you would like to make gift bags for?

Don't forget the retirement list for the current catalogue and our fantastic joining offer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x