Monday, June 16, 2014

Modern Medley meets Look up to Father - Stampin UP fathers day

Hi everyone.

Yesterday I showed you the first of four makes for Fathers Day.

The one today is an 8 x 8 card.  To do this I used 2 pieces of A4 card stock and created a hinge.


To create this matts and layers were created with the Modern Medley designer series papers.  

The centre of the top two layers was removed and a frame created using Framelits dies and stuck down with dimensionals to give it some lift.

The image of the tree was stamped onto a separate piece of card stock and fussy cut.

I then placed this in the centre of the frame with dimensionals.




The sentiment was stamped and then cut out.  I made the banner ends myself by snipping into the card stock in the centre and then from each side.

The inside of the card was matted and layered to match the outside.





shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x