Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Etcetera DSP Sewing Box - Stampin UP! style of course

Morning ............  I still have 2 more Father's day cards to show you this week, and a 65th Birthday card

But first I thought you might like to see this.




A couple of weeks ago my lovely Sister In Law - Lisa asked if she could come and do some crafting.

It was decided that Saturday was the day and both my Mum and Lisa came to play.

We had a lovely day and it ended in a BBQ with my brother and the rest of Lisa's family.

(Its very confusing because we are both called Lisa!!)


Anyway my Mum finished off a memory book she was making and Lisa wanted to make a sewing tidy for her desk.

Here it is.  It is based on my Birthday Box and Book  but we needed to create more storage spaces

I cut the Coaster Board to size and Lisa decorated it.



It has two pull out trays at the top.  The back square one is going to be a pin cushion.  Do you like the decoupage Rose on the front.  


When these are lifted out there is more storage space underneath


Finally we cut and decoupaged the bust onto the side of the box with the rose


I love being able to share my hobby with friends and family.  If you would like to have a crafty get together with your friends then why not contact me and we can arrange a crafty workshop in your home.




shop now


I am entering this project into the following challenges

artistic inspirations challenges

Crafting from the Heart  Challenge 23

Love to create

Pennys Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x