Saturday, May 31, 2014

Forty - is this the new 30? Celebrate Stampin Up Style ......

One of my good friends turned 40 this week.  So to help her celebrate I made her an extra special card and origami gift pouch.


The card is a screen card and I cut the bits out the bottom using my labels dies.


The butterflies are using the Bigz dies


And this is origami, inspired by my friends Elaine and Lizy.




I really enjoyed doing these and love the colour combination.  Have you got a special birthday to make a card for.  The screen card is super easy and very effective.  Why don't you have a go?

As always everything I used can be purchased from my shop


And don't forget about our amazing new Joining offer.  You can join for £50.  Thats amazing.  I look forward to welcoming you to my team.



Products used to create two projects:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x