Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Boxing Clever with two ways to join - Stampin Up style ofcourse ..........

Hi everyone.  Well today is an extra special day ........... and the reason is that Stampin Up! have made it even easier for you to make your dream come true.

Yes, you can have your own little craft business.  You can earn whilst doing something that you love.



Stampin Up! are giving you the opportunity to join for £50 between 28th May 2014 until 30th June 2014. You get to choose £55 of product of your choice to start your craft stash off.   You'll also get an additional £55 of demonstrator kit to get your business off to a flying start.   This is am amazing offer.  But even better you can still sign up for £99 and get £130 of product of your choice, plus the starter demonstrator kit.  So which way are you going to join me?

I can remember the first time I saw Stampin Up! products.  I felt like I had been shut in a box and finally set free.  Here was all the great products I loved by one amazing company.  No more going from one online site to another.  No more traipsing around the shops only to find nothing I really wanted.  No more wasted car journeys or nightmare parking, just lots of time to craft.

It was all here, in one place. The Stampin Up! place.  For those of you who know me you know I only like good quality products and these are the best.    So what did I do?  I did what I am sharing with you today.  I joined during a special offer.  I got the best deal I could.

I love being a demo, I am part of a great Creative Family that shares and cares.  We have a great support network and there is always someone sharing something new.

So would you like to get great products, at discounted prices and also be able to earn while you play?

Yes, then simply click this link

If you would like more information have a look at the Join My Team page

Anyway here's todays quick project.

I demonstrated this lovely box at a hostess event recently.

It was a cross between two boxes that my friends Sam and Tracey had made.  I took inspiration from both and created my box.

I used the wonderful envelope punch board and the butterfly from the gorgeous Papaya Collage stamp set.


The butterfly was stamped on all four sides of the box, the lid and the tag and then heat embossed.  The edges of the lid and tag were also distressed using sponge and inks.


The top of the box was finished with some Chevron ribbons and the tag attached.  

I would love to thank the lovely customer who ordered recently with me, but left no contact details.
Your order is much appreciated and as I cannot send you a thank you personally this if for you

THANK YOU

Don't forget all products used today can be purchased by clicking this link


Here's the products used



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x