Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Weekly Deals .................... fantastic goodies at brilliant prices


Today Stampin UP! launches it's Weekly deals in the UK.  Hurrah......... i'm so excited and I just can't hide it ...............  I'm about to loose control and I think my craft room will like it.





This is an amazing way for you to grab great products at fantastic prices so that you can increase your craft stash.  Deals will be announced daily on the Stampin Up website.  


A few days ago, Mum's in the UK had Mothers day and I made an amazing card for my very special Mum.  

I used the wonderful Happy Watercolour stamp set.  I stamped the various components in Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Canteloupe and Strawberry Slush.  I layered this up on Coastal Cabanna card stock.  I made the lovely sentiment using the Starburst Sayings stamp set and then cut this out with the matching framelits.  I edged this with pistachio pudding ruffled ribbon.  

I framed the lovely poppies in the retro polarioid frame from the On Film framelits set and finished this off with chevron ribbon.




Inside is stamped and layered using the same card stock and stamps.  I framed a picture of my children in the film strip from the On Film framelits set.  The hearts and the XOXO is from the  Circle Card Thinlits set.


The last two pages were stamped and layered in the same way using the same colours.  

Again I used the On Film framelits and created a frame around my picture.  This time I sanded the Baked Brown Sugar Coredinations paper to give it a worn look.


I used the Starburst Sayings stamp set and the My Mother stamp set on the final page.

I of course wrote my Mum a personal message as well.  

I have a wonderful and supportive Mum and loved making this for her.

I also received handmade cards and goodies for Mothers day and some gorgeous flowers.  


So don't forget to pop over to the shop and grab your daily deals today.

These are the products used in my card today, along with my card stock and inks.


 

Circle Thinlets - shop here
   I love this set ..... there are just so many bits.


Hugs









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x