Monday, April 07, 2014

Hi Everyone, 

Wow, I can't believe its been a few weeks since I posted.  Apologies for that, but I have a good excuse and a very exciting reason.

Firstly, how did your Sale-a-Bration go?  I hope that all my customers, both old and new enjoyed playing with their free products.  I know I am.  For those of you in my stamping clubs, I know that you certainly are having fun with them.

I will be using the free products for a while yet, so see if you can spot them in my blog postings.

Well, my reason for being absent is that I am moving.  Really excited about this, as my new house, has an annex, and this is going to become my Craft Annex.  Woohoo!!!

For those of you who know me, you will know that my nickname is "Bird".  I have been bird for about the last 14 years and so it seems appropriate that the annex should be called "The Aviary"

So Crunchie Crafts is moving to "The Aviary"

More to follow about this in later postings.........


But for todays posting I wanted to share something sunny with you....... it's a bit grey in Somerset this morning so this has brightened my day.

It was my friend's birthday recently and whilst looking for inspiration I found a card similar to this on Dawn's Blog.  So thanks Dawn for your inspiration.  

I changed the card up a bit and used the lovely Hardwood stamp in Daffodil yellow.  Made the stems with Flowering Flourishes and used the Petit Petals Punch and the baby blossom punch to make the daffodils.   The Banner Framelits were used for the greeting.  And lastly the fringe was made using our lovely new scissors.



I had great fun making this card and I know Charlie loved receiving it.  

If you would like to recreate this card and need the supplies then please pop over to my on-line shop where I will be happy to help you.


I hope you have a lovely day.

I be sharing pictures of the progress of the new Annex shortly, and will hopefully see some of you at the end of the month, for the first class there.

Hugs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x