Thursday, March 20, 2014

I think you're lovely .......... but time is running out .........

Wow, can you believe it, there is only 12 days left of
Sale-a-Bration
Thats only 12 days left to get FREE craft goodies

I just can't believe that nearly a month and a half has already gone.

I have loved meeting new and old customers during this time and seeing the delight that getting FREE goodies brings them.  Its so nice to be able to give something extra back.

Talking of extras ..........

I have been sat making cute cards to send to all my customers, both past and present.  

To do this, I wanted to combine some of our lovely new products with both sets of the current
 "In Colours".




I started off with my card blank and punched it using the fantastic Scallop Tag Topper punch.  It's just so cute and creates fantastic tags every time.  


  
Shop here for Tag Topper Punch

I then stamped and coloured this lovely image from the FREE You're Lovely stamp set.

I of course stamped the image in one of the In-colours and then used my wonderful Stamp'n'write markers to colour them in.


(This stamp set can be yours free when you spend £45 (excluding P&P) during March 2014)


As you can see I made them in all 10 of the In colours.  I can't decide which I like best. 

Can you?

So if you are reading this and would like to get your hands on this fantastic set, why not place an order with me by visiting my shop

Also if you've shopped with me before look out for one of these in the post

Dont forget to check out my class schedules listed on the Class page.  There is some amazing ones coming up.


Look forward to seeing you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x