Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happenings ................ always something new

Since moving two years ago, I have been crafting on my kitchen table, and have found this really difficult.  With the help of my family and friends, my bedroom has been changed around and I now have a lovely new craft space.....

But I'll show you more pictures about that in a minute....

First I want to tell you about a lovely new kit that Stampin Up has on offer.  It's the perfect kit for new and experienced crafters alike.

There's something for everyone in this kit .......... the cards and stamps combine beautifully to allow you to create wonderful cards and much much more.  Whilst if you are more experienced you can use the products with other bits in your craft box to create many many fantastic projects


Each kit contains everything (Except the glue) that you need to create 20 exquisite cards


Here's some examples


I just love this kit and am using it regularly - its great for making cards for my customers and hostesses and also for friends and family.  It's so versatile and easy to use.  
If you would like this kit then please click here

I will be sharing my makes from this kit later in the month.  

Now for the make over of my craft room ......




Its only small, but hey I don't have to pack up each night ..........  so I'm just loving it .... look out for my new projects coming your way.


Don't forget the fantastic offers during Sale-a-Bration

For every £45/€60 you spend you get a free product from our 
Sale-a-Bration brochure


And don't forget that you get £50 of FREE, yes FREE product if you sign up before the end of March.


 SO GO ON TREAT YOURSELF AND 


YOUR CREATIVITY 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x