Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Who loves a surprise in a box?

I know I do.  You know that feeling of excitement you get when someone hands you a box with a surprise in it ............  those butterflies in your tummy .......... and that special feeling that comes with it.

I've got two ways to show you a surprise in a box, the first you create and the second ...... well onto that later ....

There are lots of cards in boxes around at the moment, and they looked amazingly complicated, so I had put of trying, but I have finally got around to it.

I had two cards to create for my Sister in laws this month.  They are both celebrating 0's this month.  one is 30 and the other is 40.  

For both cards I used the gorgeous subtles colour range and picked the lovely Pear Pizzaz and Wisteria Wonder and So Saffron.  Just love this colour combination.  It's so pretty.
I used some of the fantastic new products that I got for FREE during this Sale-a-Bration period.

I just love these stamp sets, they are Petal Parade and See Ya Later.  These are such versatile stamp sets and are available during Sale-A-Bration (until 31st March 2014).

I stamped the gorgeous flowers from Petal Parade in the wisteria wonder and so saffron.

I used the foliage stamp in pear pizzaz.  I matched these colours with my card stock and Designer Series papers.   
The results are just so cute, and I love the effect of the card in a box. It's so easy.

My lovely team member Sandra Murphy gave me this idea and I just love it.  Whats more its so easy.

For my second card I combined Pool Party and Calypso Coral with Pear Pizzaz to create the card.
Again I used the matching Designer Series Papers.  I combined the Flower Shop bundle to create the basis of the idea for this card.

I stamped the flower shop flowers and punched out using the matching Pansy Punch, to create the base for the flowers.  Then I used my gorgeous New stamps from the Spring Summer Ideas Book.  These are the Petit Petals set and matching punch.   They also can be bought as a bundle.

I used some Pear Pizzaz and the Secret Garden stamps to create the leaves.  I then cut these out using the co-ordinating Framelits on my Big Shot.  To finish off I edged all my papers with inks using my daubers.

I love both of these cards and hope that my sister-in-laws do to.

So whats the second way to get that lovely feeling of a surprise in a box ..........

well, there's two ways really.

The first is to place your order here


and wait for the UPS man to deliver your parcel. 

The second is to join my team - The Crafting Birds 


and wait for your starter kit to arrive. I guarantee a happy feeling on opening your box, with many more happy days to follow, and now is the perfect time to do either,
as there is so much free stuff to be gained.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x