Friday, February 14, 2014

Neveah, a little bit of heaven in a Bleak month

One of my lovely stamping Friends recently gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl.  She is stunning and has been call Neveah.  This inspired me to make my own special card for the family to welcome their lovely new addition.

However, once I got playing I couldn't stop at one, so I made two ......... do you want to see?

Ok.

The first was a Case'd card from pinterest its by StampinClub De.  I have changed the colours and just love the simplicity of this design.  I used the Zoo babies stamp set to create the gorgeous animals and mounted these onto the Brights Designer Series Paper.

The simple sentiment is also included in this set.  I used one of our lovely punches to punch it out and set it on the card using dimensionals.  


I decided to keep the above card and use it as a basis for a future class, but really wanted to create something extra special for Chloe and her family.


I decided to use the subtles palette for this card and combined Pink Pirouette and Blushing Bride to create this card.

The background was stamped using the gorgeous grunge set (again, yes I'm sorry but I just adore this set).  Onto this I matted a scallop square cut using the now retired Bigz die.
I then used the ABC embossing folder onto Coredinations card stock.  Again I used a Bigz die in the Big Shot to cut out the word love.

The washing line was created using some of our linen thread. The baby grows were stamped and fussy cut before being adhered to the line.






Don't forget the wonderful freebies you can earn during Sale-a-Bration with any order over £45 placed online with me.  Or the extra goodies you can receive it you choose to join my team during this wonderful Sale period.

So go on don't delay pick up the phone and call me today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x