Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What did you do this weekend? ...... I had the most amazing

time at the Stampin Up European Convention 2013.

It followed the theme that has been constant throughout the year .........

Be the Difference ..........

Did you know just a smile can make an immense difference to someone's day, just a little word of kindness or a small  gesture can have a huge effect.

We believe very much at Stampin Up! that we should love what we do and share what we love.  And I love sharing this with my customers, friends and also with all the other demonstrators.  I really do believe that we all can make a difference.

Can you see that smile of joy when someone opens your handmade card, unwraps that gorgeous handmade gift, the tears of happiness and the shear delight that you have taken that extra bit of time to think about them.

In just these small things you to can make an enormous difference and it's never to late to start.

With this in mind Stampin Up launched an competition covering the EU countries in which they operate to find the best samples from each country.  

Also they honoured all the demonstrators at a gala awards ceremony.

But the weekend was not all about partying, we had plenty of seminars to attend and lots of learning to do.  But this was also extreme fun and when shared with other people who love what they do as much as i do it was an immense pleasure.

So would you like to see pictures of the weekend?

Yes, ok, here goes

One of my swaps

My other swap - the back and front of a postcard 

the bag tags I made for Traci and I

Some of the gorgeous Pinkies - both English and Dutch
(This is just a fraction of the 84 Pinkies at Convention)

So as you can see we had great fun.  There was lots of laughs, giggles, tears of joy and lots of cheering as one by one the Pinkies were honoured on stage during the awards ceremony.
The lovely Sacha and Baby Rosie

Myself, Sam, Tracey and Lucy

Traci, and Tracey


Can I just say all the Pinkies truly are fantastic.

So apart from all the fun with my fellow Pinkies there was one major surprise in store for me at convention.

What was it ? ............

Well it was this


Yes I did it ......... I won first place in the United Kingdom heat of the Stampin Up design challenge.




Would you like to be able to make this gorgeous birthday card box and birthday book?

Well check back on the 14th December and the instructions will be here for you to buy.  They will be linked in my sidebar.  

There are lots of fanastic offers and classes coming up over the next few months, so please check back for regular updates.

Don't forget if you wish to order you lovely Stampin UP goodies in time for Christmas you can do so on my online shop.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x