Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New Blog Header.

Wow, what do you all think.  Along with the recent changes to the blog background and layout I have designed a new blog header.  What do you all think..........

I'm loving the colour - which is Strawberry Slush, a Stampin Up colour.  It goes beautifully with the gorgeous peonies on the sides of the blog.  I'm just loving the new fresh look of my blog.

Well my other announcement is that I have become a Stampin Up demonstrator.  I will be adding lots of new pages to my blog, so please keep checking back to see the new pages and fun additions.

I am a member of the Fantastic Pinkies Team and my wonderful Upline is Tracie Cornelius, www.getcreativewithTraci.co.uk   She has been fantastic support, and has helped me update my Blog.  Thanks Traci you are a star.  There will be links to Traci and all the other Pinkies in my sidebars in the next few days.  Look out regularly as we do great blog hops with wonderful inspirational ideas.

I became a demonstrator as the incentives to hobby demonstrators are as good as those for the people who want to make a career out of it.  I am loving being a hobby demonstrator, and get great value for money on the craft stuff for my hobby I would normally be buying anyway.  If you would like to know more about Stampin Up for hobby demonstrators let me know.

Hugs

Lisa


2 comments:

  1. So pleased to welcome you to the Stampin' Up! family. Blog is looking fab and I am really looking forward to you sharing some of your awe-inspiring projects x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa congratulations on your beautiful blog and your new header. Mmmm if you could send me info on stampin-up hobby demonstrators would appreciate it that's if you think I am good enough. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x