Sunday, June 30, 2013

Stampin Up

Hi everyone.

I hope that your weather is as fantastic as ours has been.  It has been really difficult to be inside crafting, and not outside in the sun......... which is where I am going in a minute.

I have been considering becoming a Hobby Demonstrator for Stampin Up for a while.  An have finally taken the plunge ........  this is so that I can get great discount on amazing products which I love to use in my crafting.  (They are not available through any retailers)

I have been making lots of memory books recently, and love playing with different mediums to try and embellish them and make them gorgeous.

I have been making this one for a bit.  Here's the photos.  All the bits and bobs and papers, stamps, inks, etc are from Stampin Up.








2 comments:

  1. so stunning and classy lisa.the butterfly is beautiful :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x