Tuesday, February 07, 2012

With love .......

and luck.  Today is the opening night for my 15 year old's school production and she is very very nervous.  I have made her a card to wish her luck.

The front

A close up

The back

Open

From the side

I love these fabulous images from Make it Crafty.  I have coloured here with promarkers in my daughter's favourite colours.  The papers are a selection of Tulip (From Papermania) and Oxford (Kanban)  The two bows are both from Papermania and the sentiment from Kanban.  I have finished the card off with some card candi.  The shapes were cut using Spellbinders Nesties on my trusty Cuttlebug.  Off to get my daughter from school now and to give her this card.  

I am entering this into the following:
Crafty Boots - Valentines
Creative Stamp Friends - Valentine
Lexi's creations - love
Lollipop Crafts - Valentines
My Craft Spot - Valentines
Sketch 'n' Stash - any sketch - No 9


Stamp and Create - Valentines
Stamps R Us - Valentine

Hugs