Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Eyes Down for Bingo..........

Over on the Anything Goes Blog.

I am soooo excited this is my first DT card for the fabulous Anything Goes Challenge Blog.  As you have probably guessed this fortnight's challenge is a Bingo Board.  You can use any line horizontally or vertically or diagonally through the middle.



I chose the top line and here is my card

The front

The back

inside

a close up

I have papers from stash for this card.  The sentiment is by Kanban has been mounted onto a circle of card cut with Spellbinders Nesties - as is the image.  The ribbon and charms are also from my stash.  All the edges of the paper have been distressed with a TH distressing tool and then inked with TH distressing inks.  I finished the front off with a few bits of card candi.  The fantastic Stampavie image is coloured with promarkers and edged with Dovecraft Chalks.  


I hope you like it.  

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Bunny Zoes Crafts - Photo inspiration
Make it Monday - Anyting Goes
The Pink Elephant - Pink
Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - Ribbon and Bling
Birthday Sundaes - Birthday

Hugs