Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Top Three at New Inspriational Challenges Blog and The Craft Barn Candy

Hi Everyone,

Theres a new blog in town .........  it's called Just Inspirational Challenges.  Anyway, there first challenge used a gorgeous picture of fall, stunning colours, which inspired me to make my friendship card of the month using flowers and the colours in the picture.
Brilliant News, I made the top three.  Fab.  I am sooooo chuffed.

Thanks girlies.

So go on pop on over and have a look at their fab challenge site and give it a go.

and now for this:





The Craft Barn is giving away an amazing £200 of goodies to ONE lucky person.  All you have to do is become a follower, leave a comment and write them up on your blog.  To be drawn on the 25th November 2011.

I live far away from their shop, too far to travel from Somerset, but their fab online store is brilliant and stocks so much, mmmmmmmm salivating about all that paper just thinking about it, and dies, and glues, and pens, and glitter and oh the list goes on and on and on.

So go on pop on over and have a little look see, but don't forget to come back to see me again.


Hugs


1 comment:

  1. Congraulations Lisa, so well deserved its really gorgeous and looks absolutely stunning on my mantel,well done and thanks so much...
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x