Tuesday, November 15, 2011

For my hubby

Hi

Over on Docrafts this week, there was thread in the forum asking
"If you could make one card for anyone who would it be and why?"

Lots of us answered and our thoughts were from deceased relatives, to famous people and a few of us also mentioned our hubbies.

Well, mine has been having a tough time of it recently, and I really admire him for sticking with it, even though it's tough.  So on Saturday, I thought that I would make him a card to let him know just what he means to me ........... and here it is.

The Front

The inside front

What he really is to me

I'm quite a softy at heart and had not made him a card, since I started all this in May 2011.

Recipe:

Kanban toppers
Black cardstock
Gold Miricard
Kanban backing papers
Tim Holtz clock and pin
Black ribbon from stash

I am going to enter this into the following challenges:

Bearly Mine - One for the Boyz
Creative Craft Challenges - Minimalistic
Deep Ocean Challenge - Vintage
.