Saturday, November 05, 2011

docrafts abc christmas challenge p - t

Hi,

What a week I've had, a couple of wins, and two fantastic craft days, one at my home last Friday, and then one in Yeovil with some of the docraft gals.  Really brilliant.  Had a great day.

Anyway, here are my cards for the christmas challenge - letters p throught to t.

P = presents and penny black

q = queing for the shops

s = snowflakes

r = reindeer


and lastly t = trees




I hope you like these.    I am not entering these into any challenges.

Hugs



5 comments:

  1. Wow these are all such gorgeous cards !
    Love Jayne. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning cards lisa.i love your images and designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful cards Lisa. Great to hear that youve had a lucky week of goodies and craft days. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Lisa, love the reindeer & the tress. Thanks for being brave enough to leave a comment on my haunted house :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Lisa, a great selection of cards. Sounds like you've had a good week! Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x