Tuesday, November 01, 2011

100 follower candy

Hi everyone, - Now closed

This is just a quickie post to say thank you to all my lovely followers, I want you to know that I really appreciate your lovely comments and support.

As a thank you I have decided to post some lovely candy on my blog.  Once my followers reach 100 I will get the hubby to draw a name out of the hat and that lucky person will win my fab candy.

My candy has the following:

3 Sheets flower stickers
1 sheet flock letters
1 pack nativity toppers
6 fairy toppers,
7 sheets Anitas peel offs
1 set flower fairy stamps
1 set father christmas stamps
1 pack window cards
1 pack card candi
1 pack tags
1 lotv stamp

All I ask is that you become or are a follower
That you post a pic of my candy in your sidebar
That you comment on this and at least one other post 

(Please note I will post anywhere in the world)

This candy will stay open until I reach 100 followers.