Monday, October 17, 2011

Lilac Angel

Hi,  Don't forget today is the start of another great challenge fortnight over on the Cutie Pie Challenge.  Our challenge this fortnight is a recipe.

Lilac/Silver Tones
Fairy Image
Lace/Ribbon
Glitter
3 Buttons/Flowers

For my GTD card I used a Meljens image.  She's so cute.  I have added some bling as well, she has a great sparkly necklace and a gorgeous pearl centre to her flower.  My card is from Hunky Dory as is the sentiment.  The ribbons and bows were from my stash, as was the backing paper.  The border is a Woodware punch.  I have added the glitter using Ranger Stickles Glitter glue and have chalked the background using dovecraft chalks.  Hope you like her.  She is of course coloured with promarkers.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:




Also do you fancy the chance to win some fab Tim Holtz papers then check out this link and have a go.  I have - I'll keep my fingers crossed.