Friday, October 21, 2011

abc christmas challenge on Docrafts forum

Hi,

I have been really busy this week with the ABC Christmas Challenge, organised and hosted by my friend Ginny (AsIDoRodos) over on the Docrafts forum.  This fab challenge is a card every day, one for each letter, eg day 1 = a etc etc.

Well we are up to F and I thought I would post pics of my cards to show you.

I have also been on a distressing afternoon course at my local Garden Centre - Monkton Elm, it was fab and Gail our marvelous demonstrator was brilliant.  So thanks Gail I learnt a lot and as you can see I have put some of the techniques you taught to good use in my cards.  So here they are:


A= Arctic love

 b = bling


 c = cakes


d = decorating the tree

 d = doormouse


e = evergreen

e = eve, christmas eve wishes 
 f = father christmas


I have not entered these cards into any challenges, but I hope you like them.