Anyway here is a card I have made for the Mil. Its their friends anniversary so a card was needed. Something nice and sunny .............
So here's tilda in all her summery colours.
The yellow papers are from the Papermania colour capsule range, the oranges are from Stampin Up. Tilda has been coloured using Promarkers. I have then inked the edge of the image using Papermania Mini Ink Pads. The sentiment is LOTV and I used my Nesties to create the shape. The swirls are Tim Holtz. The roses are made from sprirals of torn paper. The verse and flower are from the Docrafts Digital Designer Cd. The edge of the insert was punched with a Martha Stewart Punch.
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:
- Bunny Zoes Monthly Challenge
- Scrapbook Sisters
- CES Challenges - Embelish Me More
- Our Craft Lounge - Challenge OCL83
- By The cute and Girlie - September Challenge
- The Crafty Ribbon Challenge No 2 - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 182
- Flutterbywednesdays - Challenge 171