Sunday, September 18, 2011

Well it's wet and horrible here in Somerset today, kids out with friends, hubby off working, so I have the perfect crafting day.  Spent a fantastic day yesterday at Monkton Elm Garden Centre, at a Docrafts Craft Demonstration with Sue.  It was brilliant.  Did I come away empty handed........... no of course not.  Also got my new Heritage cartridge for the Cricut.  So excited, can't wait to try it out.

Anyway here is a card I have made for the Mil. Its their friends anniversary so a card was needed.  Something nice and sunny .............

So here's tilda in all her summery colours.



The yellow papers are from the Papermania colour capsule range, the oranges are from Stampin Up.  Tilda has been coloured using Promarkers.  I have then inked the edge of the image using Papermania Mini Ink Pads.  The sentiment is LOTV and I used my Nesties to create the shape.  The swirls are Tim Holtz.  The roses are made from sprirals of torn paper.  The verse and flower are from the Docrafts Digital Designer Cd.  The edge of the insert was punched with a Martha Stewart Punch.
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:














15 comments:

  1. this is a lovely card love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,great colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the little flowers and the orange is fab ! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lisa, fab choice of added embellies and lovely colourwork! Thank you so much for joining in with us at CES this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card lisa.the image is stunning and i love your beautiful colours and details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous card - just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card Lisa. I love the yellow and orange together. Thank you for your lovely comment on my flowers. Sorry Im a terrible enabler......but its a fantastic die and you really NEED it, heehee. I wouldnt hold your breath waiting to see any of my flowers on a card though, Im not a card maker. But.......there will always be a book or an altered item with the flowers showing up on them somewhere. So watch this space. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The citrus colours make this a really bright cheerful card, and I love the swirls too. xx Jill B (ballerinacraft)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at Flutter By Wed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow..the inside of your card is so professional looking! Thanks for lounging around with us this week at Our Craft Lounge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet! Love your vivid yet still soft coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love what you did with the sketch! Great colors too. :-)I’m so glad you could play with us at Bunny Zoe’s this month!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    Ps) I have some ‘no strings attached’ blog candy up if you’d like to take a peek.

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x