Tuesday, September 20, 2011

sugar nellie girl with butterfly




This is one of the "new to me" Sugar Nellie stamps that I won earlier this month.  I think she's really cute.  I love the detail in this stamp and of course the butterflies.
I have coloured her with promarkers and mounted her on pink mirricard.  I have also used coredinations   pink paper which was then embossed using a cuttlebug and then distressed.  The happy birthday paper is papermania. The stripes are First Edition Sweet Owl papers.  I made the flowers using the tim holtz tattered florals die, in Tim Holtz paper and Papermania Kraft cardstock, these were then distressed using TH distress inks.  The smaller roses were hand made from the papers used in the project.  

The sentiment inside is from the Tatty Ted Digital Designer CD.  The edge has been created using a Martha Stewart Die.

I then made a box for this card from Kraft Card and Cordinations Card.  The happy birthday was cut on the Cricut. The lid was finished with some card candi and three flower embelishments.

I am going to enter this into the following challenges: