Monday, September 26, 2011

Humphrey's blue wedding

Morning everyone

Looking back over my last couple of posts I seem to have had a thing about blue and weddings.  Well here's another blue wedding card.  I think the aqua colour (which is my fav gemstone Aquarmarine) is such a delicate colour and lends itself perfectly to this kind of card.


I have added lots of bling and glitz to this card.  The buttons are some I had in the bottom of the tin.  My ribbon I bought at a local craft fayre.  The blue glitter paper is Papermania.  The roses were won in a draw.  The backing papers are Coredinations lime green and the flowery one is from the Canterbury collection by Kanban.  I have used Anitas Gems to finish the card off.  The bling under the roses has been  recycled from a necklace

I wish to enter this card in the following challanges:

Cute Card Thursday - Sketch
Colour Create - Aqua, lime and white
Creative Craft Challenge - Buttons and Bling
C E S (Crafty Emma) - Recyle
Dream Valley Challenges - No 16 Buttons
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes No 88
Cupcake Inspirations - colour challenge