Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Friends and Ice Cream - 2 of my favourite things

On Monday my bestest friends came to visit from Cornwall.  I moved away in March and miss them terribly.  We had a great girlie day, it was lovely to spend time with them.  Unfortunately working in a tourist area they can't get away much during the season, so it was a long time since we had all caught up in person.

The previous blog post card was for my friend Julie, she purchased my yellow beetle from me and loves it  (I really miss it!!!)

This card is for my best mate "Pand" whom I miss every day.  It reminds me of our coffees out - normally involving a little cake as well of course.




I used First Edition Sweet Owl papers, Laura Ashley wallpaper, Coredinations and Tatty Ted paper to make this card.  The flowers were cut on the cricut and distressed, a mini button placed in each.  The image was coloured with promarkers and small Anitas gems stuck on for the cherrys.  The lace work was also cut on the cricut.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: